Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
Through care, programming, amenities and spaces that are attuned to each guest’s uniqueness and complexity, The Springs is a special setting that not only helps guests recover quickly from surgery, illness or injury and return home, but may also give them new tools to increase their well-being beyond their stay.
With a nurse on-site 24/7 and the support of a care team that focuses on true collaboration and deep listening, guests at The Springs – sometimes even before they arrive – discover a healing path that is personal, comprehensive and appropriate, resulting in multidimensional integrative care and wellness for persons of any age.
The Springs offers rehabilitation and skilled nursing services and care, including long term skilled nursing. It is part of The Hacienda at the River, a senior care community with residential Assisted Living and Memory Care. Guests at The Springs take advantage of select on-site dining venues, an occupational center and physical rehabilitation center, with heated indoor pool, a large covered garden, equine therapeutic programming and integrative medical and nursing programs. The Springs, in the Catalina Foothills at River Road and Hacienda del Sol Road, in one of the newest skilled nursing facilities in Tucson and is in proximity to Tucson Medical Center, Banner – University Medical Center Tucson, Northwest Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Therapies and Services Offered
- 24-hour on-site nurses
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Electronic medical records
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Commitment from all associates to reduce hospital readmissions
- Integrative medicine options such as acupuncture, aromatherapy, massage therapy, healing touch, hand/foot massage and guided meditation in dedicated therapy rooms
- On-site equine therapeutic programming and aquatic therapy
- 42” Flip mattresses soft on one side, firm on the other
- Cutting edge rehabilitation technologies such as:
- VitalStim® Plus Dysphagia therapy system
- iHUR balance system
- E-Stem/TENS units
- iN2L Mobile FLEX resident engagement system
- EasyStand Evolv® standing frames
- Megapulse® II Ultrasound modalities
LONG TERM CARE
PAYING FOR A STAY
WE'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
We are always grateful when our guests tell us about their experiences at The Springs. Simply, their feedback lets us know what is really working and helps us improve when we have not achieved excellence.
Please use this link to visit a page where you can leave a review on our website. Links to third-party review sites are also available on that page.
LEAVE A REVIEW